By Sam McCarter
Read or Download Academic Writing Practice for IELTS PDF
Best english as a second language books
This booklet deals imaginitive rules and assets for assisting teenagers to create their very own tales, books, and performs.
This ebook bargains feedback and tips for supporting scholars who're having trouble constructing transparent and potent writing abilities in English.
Writing concerns is designed to boost scholars' writing abilities and permit them to exploit those talents optimistically in way of life. The booklet courses scholars gradually in the direction of informed and potent writing utilizing vigorous and real pattern fabric which are correct to scholars' real-life wishes and pursuits.
- A Child's Garden of Grammar
- Help with Phrasal Verbs (Heinemann English Language Practice)
- 250 Ways to Say It in Business English
- Penguin Readers Level 2 London
- Infotech Workbook: English for Computer Users
- Making Sense Phrasal Verbs
Additional info for Academic Writing Practice for IELTS
1. They ride horses on the farm. Best describes drawing number 2. They raise pigs on the farm. 3. This is their farm. 4. They grow carrots on the farm 5. The cow gives milk. 6. They raise chickens on the farm WHERE IS IT? Below is a list of six words or phrases. Identify which drawing contains the thing described by that word or phrase. Practice writing the word or phrase in the space provided. There will be one word or phrase for each drawing. feeding milking laying pulling barn riding 1. 2. 3.
5. The taxi driver unloads her luggage. 6. She takes a taxi to the airport. WHERE IS IT? Below is a list of six words or phrases. Identify which drawing contains the thing described by that word or phrase. Practice writing the word or phrase in the space provided. There will be one word or phrase for each drawing. take off reading climbing identification unloading 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. POINT IT OUT Point to the following items. trunk road sign seats counter wings stairs 28 car travel TITLE: 29 WHICH DRAWING IS IT?
2. 3. 4. 5. 6. POINT IT OUT Point to the following items. milk pouring mixer dipping bread spatula all ingredients fork and knife 46 Li' 711_ }0 1 h 01014 WHICH DRAWING IS IT? Identify which drawing the following sentences best describe. 1. In the end you have grown a flower. Best describes drawing number 2. You plant the seeds. 3. You transplant the plants into your garden. 4. You start with a bag of seeds. 5. The plant grows in the sun. 6. The seeds begin to grow. WHERE IS IT? Below is a list of six words or phrases.